Uniting our faith in Christ through Spirit, Soul, and Body. Psalm 133:1
Equipping the saints for the work of the ministry, for the edification of the Body of Christ, until we all come into the Unity of the Faith. Ephesians 4:12-13
To preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations. Luke 4:18-19
- The “Ring of Unity” symbolizes Unity of the Spirit unbroken. (Ephesians 4:3)
- The “Cross” represents the cross of suffering and the nailing of our sins to the Cross. (Colossians 2:14)
- The “Shield of Faith” represents our complete safety under the blood of Christ, where no power of the enemy can penetrate. (Ephesians 6:16)
- The “Opened Bible and Flame” represents the Word of God.
- The “Descending Dove” is a symbol of the Holy Spirit based on an account of the Baptism of our Lord.
- The “Holy Spirit with Fire” represents Jesus as the baptizer in the Holy Spirit and with Fire.